Monday, November 1, 2010

Westcoastbeachbumsynthesizerbeachbumgangstermusic

Sorry for the delay, last week was pretty splosive.

Now I know that a few weeks back I touched on King Fantastic and their remakes of Bass Head by Bassnectar and Because by The Bird and the Bee.  I have given their EP several thorough listens and they are even better than I originally thought.  Killa Reese One spits clever verses, though you're not going to find level of depth found in one of J Cole's verses.

So I strongly, strongly urge you to download this EP.  It's free and it's awesome and you can download it below.  Just click the "Get It" button on the picture.

Trust me on this one.

King Fantastic - Finger Snaps and Gun Claps



Here's a song and video from the album.  The video is pretty badass.

Why? Where? What? from King Fantastic on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment