Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Lots of New Music

Good Afternoon,

I just sat down at my laptop to check a few things and listen to a little music, next thing I know 2 1/2 hours have gone by and I have like 40 new songs.  Since we're about quality over quantity here, I'll just post a few that I know right off the bat are good.  Some of the others I want to listen to a few times before I vouch for them and put them up here.  Sometimes I take a hash rip or two and a new song sounds amazing, so I post it, then two hours later when I'm not retardedly high it's actually a pretty shitty song. 


Another Kid Cudi leak off Man on the Moon 2: Legend of Mr. Rager.  Came out a little bit ago but it's new to me.  So far from what I've heard it's shaping up to be quite the sick batch of songs, although I'm not that fond of his current radio song Erase Me.  Hard to find it in good quality on youtube, but you can download good versions just by googling it.

Kid Cudi feat. Snoop Dogg - I Do My Thing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7Jz4W-n9Aw

So I had heard about Diggy Simmons, the middle child from Run's House, starting a rap career and shit.  I even checked out his blog earlier this year and it was retarded (everyone knows that only a total douche starts their own blog).  And when he was in the top 5 running for new rap artist of the year on MTV Jams (which Wiz ended up winning), I thought that he must've played people to click the "vote" button for him all day.  But, and I can hardly believe these words are coming out of my mouth, the little dude actually has a good flow and above-average lyricism.  Shits all over his assclown brother Jojo and his faggy group Team Blackout.  Listen for yourself, Diggy has the third verse.  And Pharrell kills it too (by Pharrell standards).

Diggy Simmons feat. Lupe Fiasco and Pharrell - Oh Yeah
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSpshnZRFaI

Here's a dubstep track for the day, more of a mainstream, vocally oriented dubstep song (since it's a remix)

Plan B - The Recluse (Nero remix)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPguBm8QFuw


Last song for today is a Crystal Castles song that I downloaded a few months ago and somehow completely forgot about.  Might not be too new but it's still a great tune.

Crystal Castles - Empathy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-v2rzf10pFQ




And finally, a perfect example of your typical female's driving skills.  The subtitles are the best part.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUg04hCqGDg


Hope you enjoy, more coming tomorrow
-the Splodesman

No comments:

Post a Comment